BEFORE YOU BEGIN
Please be prepared to pay the application fee as outlined in the property listing. In addition to this rental application, you will also be required to provide a copy of a valid form of identification with picture and proof of income.
** ALL OCCUPANTS 18 OR OLDER MUST APPLY BEFORE WE WILL BEGIN THE SCREENING PROCESS**
**APPLICATION FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE**
**LANDLORD & LANDLORD’S AGENT RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CONSIDER MULTIPLE APPLICATION(S) IF APPLICABLE.**
To complete this rental application, you must be prepared to provide 3 years of residential MINIMUM history as well as contact information for your rental references. You will also be asked to provide information on your monthly income, and please note that most properties require that applicant combined gross income is at least three (3) times the monthly rent amount.
Each resident over the age of 18 must submit a separate rental application.
GENERAL RENTAL CRITERIA
- 3 YEARS OF GOOD RENTAL HISTORY OR 3 YEARS OF GOOD MORTGAGE PAYMENT HISTORY (EXCEPTIONS CAN BE MADE FOR INTERNATIONAL APPLICANTS)
– If you are a homeowner and do not have any previous rental history or if you are coming from over-seas, please provide an explanation of your situation in the application.- No Forcible Entry & Detainers (evictions) unless you have verifiable documentation of landlord irresponsibility. However, an FE&D due to property damage by the resident will not be accepted under any circumstances.- No history of any damage to the residence, or an outstanding balance due to a previous landlord.
-If you have not rented or owned a home for the past two years, then you must have a qualified co-signer-the cosigner must be a resident of Texas, have a good credit history, and be willing to sign the lease.
- VERIFIABLE GROSS INCOME
– Minimum of three times the rent charged on the residence.
– If you are self-employed you must be able to provide the final version of your tax return for previous two years, last 2 months bank account statement and official certificate of formation signed/finalized by Texas Secretary of State.
– If you are self-employed you must be able to provide evidence for the previous three months of gross monthly rent equivalent to three times the rent charged on the residence. The sufficiency of the evidence will be at the Landlord’s discretion.
- CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECK
Residency may be denied due to criminal history. Disqualifying criminal history includes but is not limited to: first or second degree murder, first through third degree assault, kidnapping, first through fourth degree criminal sexual conduct, arson, harassment and stalking, third degree murder, second degree manslaughter, criminal vehicular homicide or injury, simple or aggravated robbery, any felony drug or narcotics convictions, false imprisonment, carrying a weapon without a permit or any other weapons charge, felony theft, felony forgery, felony burglary, terrorist threats, felony controlled substance, non-felony violation of harassment and/or stalking, fourth degree assault, any misdemeanor drug or narcotics conviction, an attempt to commit any crime mentioned in this list, a conviction in another jurisdiction that would be a violation of any crime mentioned in this list.
- CREDIT HISTORY
-Credit must show that the resident has paid bills on time and does not have history of debt write-offs or accounts that have gone into collection. Residency may be denied due to poor credit history.
-Minimum Credit Score of 600. If the landlord accepts a low credit report then double deposit could be requested.
- MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY
– Please note that these are the maximum number of people who may occupy homes with the number of bedrooms noted:
– 2 Bedrooms – 4 Occupants
– 3 Bedrooms – 6 Occupants
– 4 Bedrooms – 8 Occupants
– 5 Bedrooms – 10 Occupants
- PROHIBITED DOG BREEDS FOR INSURANCE COMPANIES
– Please consider the following breeds “Unacceptable”: Akita, American Bulldog, Bullmastiff or Mastiff, Chow, Doberman, German Shepherd, Husky, Presa Canario, Pit Bull, Siberian Husky, Staffordshire terrier, “Wolf Dog/Wolf Hybrid”, Bull Terrier, Pit Bull Terrier, Rottweiler and any combination of these.**Please note that his is not a list DBK REAL ESTATE created, this is what our Property Owner’s Homeowner’s Insurance Companies will not allow. If they do a property inspection and find that a tenant has one of the above listed dogs, the Home Owner’s Insurance will drop them immediately from coverage.
Applicant is strongly encouraged to view the Property prior to signing any lease. Landlord makes no express or implied warranties as to the Properties condition. Should Applicant and Landlord enter into a lease, Applicant must include any expected repairs or treatments in the lease contract.
Application fee: $45